19 July 2009

So I've neglected this. Lovely.

Uni starts in one week, and I've promised myself to make an effort this time around. Apart from the fact my course doesn't exactly require much study and attention, I need to get my creative juices flowing once again. Meaning, having the same mindset I had when I was 16. I've lost all interest in photography that it scares me. What have I become? Wow that was depressing. You know what else is depressing? I lost my fucking job haha. To be honest, it was a bittersweet ending. I dreaded work for a number of months. But I need CA$H!!!! It's alright, uni is my priority these days. Or so I hope..

I watched Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on the weekend :) And guess what? It shits all over Twilight. HP FOREVERRRR <3>

Anyways I'm listening to 'My Love is Like Wo' by Mya and it brings back sooo many memories. Those were the mf'ing days. Enough said. You won't get it. But whatever, I'm out to wallow in my sorrows. Oh yeah, I love Ciara's new hurrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment