02 July 2009

"I think it is all a matter of love; the more you love a memory the stronger and stranger it becomes."

I'm reading the most amazing book at the moment. Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov. I figured I'd waste my time doing something I haven't had the chance to do in the past year and a half. Oh that reminds me, 2009 has reached its halfway point, which in my mind is such a disappointment, I feel like I haven't achieved anything all year. Mediocrity at its best.



So yesterday I visited my dearest wife (heavily sacrificing my health), and needless to say; I couldn't have planned out my day any better. Despite the fact we did shit all, spending the day with my favourite luvo uplifted my spirits rofllll. I also convinced her to get a blog and a lookbook yeww.

Anywho, I'm going to cut this blog short. I have an appointment at the doctors right now, I'm gonna be late. As usual. Anyways the point is:

- read 'Lolita'
- follow dear Kathleen's blog ; http://brazen-flaunting.blogspot.com/

Ta x

1 comment: